Football game has gained back its popularity in the sports arena nowadays. People are getting crazy over football game especially if their favorite teams are on the field. I am one of those avid fans of this game. I also love Rugby games as much as Football game though I haven’t tried any of them. Though such games are rarely played here in the city where I was currently residing but I enjoyed every plays and replays through viewing it online or on our cable TV. One thing that I like most about the game is that it is so physically challenging. You need to have endurance in order to make it till the end. As what I have observed with the Football and Rugby players, they also have this kind of discipline that makes the game worth fighting for. Of course, team work is very essential as well. Whenever I get he chance to watch the game live I will really seize it. I just hope I could make another travel abroad where such games are played. Every time I browsed on the net where football and rugby games are being simulcast, they are offering big discounts for the ticket and they also offer original sports gear of my favorite teams. Wow, what a treat however, I cannot avail it because the offer is limited to nearby countries only. I could only cross my fingers that someday I will be able to watch the game live wearing the original football or rugby gears that I so loved to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment