the hare and the Tortoise
Do not you remember me today
Running an hour
Remember, brother is my whole preparation
Race started
The tortoise is very behind, ah ... take a little rest
The rabbit sleeps with cold air
And the turtle wins the race
Have been cheated this time
Let's run once more and see who wins
Let's go Run once more
Let's run now till the cave of the lion
This time the rabbit does not make any mistake in the race
And wins the race
See turtle rabbit dancing
It got messed up
Once upon a time you win once
Let's go once more right now this is final, okay no
Now it's time to run to that hill
The way the hill goes, the river goes.
The rabbit is stunned by the river
What do I do now
In the hurry, there is no meditation that to cross the river, the river has to be crossed
(Turtle crossed the river)
Bye
Turtle crossed the river and reached the rabbit and said
Look, brother you are running fast and I gently, I won a race and one you
But now this race will win both of us
You do so, sow on my back and I cross you over the river.
The two cross the river together and both win together
Monday, May 14, 2018
Story of Kachua aur Khargosh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
php स्क्रिप्टिंग उदाहरण कोड
ReplyDeletePHP3 और MySQL नमूना कोड का उपयोग करके रंग चयनकर्ता विजेट
facebook
ReplyDelete